Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mama's Baby...Daddy's maybe

Soooooo some chick that has NEVA given birth to a living organism felt the need to tell someone elses child that "mommies make rules and daddies play and have fun with kids" she told this to a child whose parents have been recently divorced. Who qualified her and gave her the right! The daddy should have checked her and told his kids that was not true!!! 

I AM SO EXTRA TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE KIDS GIVING OUT PARENTAL ADVICE!!!! 

 I grew up with my parents separated and sadly my son is as well so I have been through this and feel it might be going on with my son as far as I know. My mom did everything for us...EVERYTHING and on the weekends when my dad got us he played with us all day, there were no rules and we got whatever we want. You know what that meant to me...NOTHING, it meant that I took my mom seriously, reverence her and knew she would be there when it really mattered and that when as a child when I felt my mom had "too many rules" I could just go to dad because he was more of a friend than a dad and that's just me being real. When I got to the point where I had friends guess who got replaced...my adult sized playmate. 

OF COURSE a kid is going to want to stay with the parent who doesn't have rules...who wouldn't that doesn't mean the mother is not a good mom...its called parenting. Too many parents are trying to be their friend and when the kids go up in two homes it can cause tension from one home to the next. ===> te kids telling their fun dad they don't wana go home because mommy yells so now He thinks she is a bad parent we isn't there to see them not listening, being told to do things repeatedly, breaking stuff, fighting, and the list can go on.....he doesn't see that so he thinks he is supa dad cuz he plays with them nonstop....good for you and a pat on the back. When they get sick lets see who gets called and who knows all the allergies, prescriptions, etc.===> Mama's Baby...Daddy's Maybe.

I can't tell you what goes on between my son and his dad because I don't see it and it drives me crazy. I know he plays with him alot but when it comes to rules, discipline...idk what goes on because its 4 other people present to pick up his slack [if he slacks...idk]. I do feel like Aiden prefers his dad over me because he plays with him differently than I do and that's fine because I know he loves me and when it gets real, he comes to mommy. 

Parents
-For parents who raise their kids separately I feel like they should come together to make sure people by the wayside aren't telling their kids something that can cause tension among. They should back each other so that the kids can see that even if in a separate home. 
-Outside people and girlfriends of friends should NOT have an input on anything! 
- focus more on being a parent and not a friend...Balance. If you are a good parent they will consider you their friend

*oh yea...my blog, my point of view...carry on*


No comments:

Post a Comment