Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reaching Ouuut!

Hi there! Candi here! So! (I like exclamation marks...ok I got sidetracked) I wrote a blog called What The What about me re-re-transitioning my blog so that I could please God and talk about topics that were relevant and needed. It has been going pretty well with a few of blogs but hey....*shrugs* it happens. I'm writing just reaching ouuuut to update you all on shenanigans. 

Anywho so last week a lady came to my desk and said how she heard I had a blog and that she was going to read it. She walked off and the VP of Human Resources walked up and said she over heard and would like me to send her a link to my blog. I FREAKED OUT on the inside!!!!! Like not only is she the VP of HR but she is like my role model I can't even been to describe her and how she carries herself and conducts business. I DIDN'T WANT HER TO READ ALL MY EBONICS AND SLANG...I WRITE HOW I TEXT AND TALK OUTSIDE OF WORK. Sooooo unprofessional! Ahhhhh. <===== This is what I went through in my head. So I went and was deleting and editing and just losing it! 

So after I GOT MY LIFE i calmed down and was thinking...hmmmmm...maybe its time to revamp again so that I can have a broader audiences....so that people won't lose the message because they are too busy trying to read through the slang. My goal as a blogger is still to be witty, funny and encouraging...me sharing what I go through, what I observe et cetera...et cetera, I just don't wana (ha! slang, lol...want to) be able to make my blog relevant [readable <--- whoa] to more people. 

I appreciate my readers
I appreciate the Comminters

and please read...commint...and SHARE my goodies!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment