Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Unanswered Questions....



I wrote a blog called Ima Put It Down You Gone Fall In  love while back. the blog was about knowing or not knowing when to put your guard down in respects to relationships. I asked that people answer the 3 simple questions that I posted at the end because I didn't have the answers because its something I struggle with. So many people read the post but only one responded. So again 

1. How do you guard your heart? (biblical or personal experience and tips)
2. Is there a such thing as guarding your heart too much?
3. How do you know when to "put it down"?

If you don't wana put yourself out there please respond anonymously or shoot me a text or FB message because I really want feedback on this one folks.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Just like you I wrote a similar yet almost opposite blog and got NO responce but loads of hit lol I've tried putting some thought into it.

    1. How to Guard your heart? I don't have any biblical references for you right now because i'm just at my desk lol but as far as personal experience and tips... my heart is naturally guarded. And it's like i'm just always Cautious. But that can be negative too.. Hopefully i'll have a chance to catch up with you soona nd we can really talk about it cuz i have loads to tell.

    2.You can def Guard too much because within your hearts lies a lot of who your are and when its SOOO guarded people don't get to see that side of you.

    3.When to put it down? I think that happens naturally when you meet someone God wanst you too... I have an example which i'll share later

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete